Welcome to Triton Water Polo Club. Triton is a leading community based water polo club within Western Australia with a rich history of developing state and national champions within the sport.
Interested in Joining?
We welcome any potential members to come down and join in at our casual club training sessions held each Sunday morning at 10.30 to 12:00 at Beatty Park.
Come down and join in and improve your fitness.
TRITON WATER POLO IS PROUDLY SUPPORTED BY
- Kalamunda Phyiso
Competent Strata Assistance
- Bendigo Bank North Perth Branch
- Gob Smacked Mouthguards
- Field Work Health
SweetLips fish & chips
TRiton Winter Training Starts TUESDAY - 1st may
- Tuesday (Womens) 5 - 7pm - U16 & U18 Girls and Snr Women
- Tuesday (Mens) 7 - 8:30pm - U16 & U18 Boys and Snr Men
- Thursday 5 - 6:45pm - U16 & U18 Girls and Snr Women
- Fridays arvos 4:30 - 6:00pm - Junior Boys and Girls (U14's, U16's, New Juniors players and keen Flippa Ballers)
- Sunday mornings 9 - 10:30am - Casual Whole Club Training - Junior, Senior Players and New Members very welcome!
Triton Annual general meeting
Here by giving all Triton Members notice of the Triton Annual General Meeting on Wednesday 13th June at 6:30pm to be held at the Triton Clubrooms at Beatty Park. All welcome and encouraged to attend. All office bearers and committee positions will become vacant and nominations for them can be made to email@example.com by the 8th June 2018.