Winter Training is HERE.....starting this Tuesday - 1st May 2018
Starting in the first week of May 2018 (next week) ..... Triton members will have several opportunities during the week to continue training at Beatty Park throughout the winter months.
Whether it be to keep up your fitness, improving on your current skills and/ or get an early start on preparing for the 18/19 season, there should be a session listed below that suits your needs.
For those juniors who are interested in attending the U16's National Club Championships in October 2018, it is imperative that you keep up your fitness over the winter months. Boys play in Perth and Girls travel to Hobart. Expressions of interest (Born 2002, 2003, 2004) for these teams will be called for in the coming months.
There is a Winter training registration fee ($100) for 20 odd weeks of winter training to assist the Club in covering pool cost and coaching staff fees - so please go to the registration page to pay your winter fees. It is a one off fee that will cover you if you turn up to 1,2, or 3 sessions on a weekly basis.
WINTER TRAINING TIMES
- Tuesday (Womens) 5 - 7pm - U16 & U18 Girls and Snr Women
- Tuesday (Mens) 7 - 8:30pm - U16 & U18 Boys and Snr Men
- Thursday 5 - 6:45pm - U16 & U18 Girls and Snr Women
- Fridays arvos 4:30 - 6:00pm - Junior Boys and Girls (U14's, New Juniors players and keen Flippa Ballers)
- Sunday mornings 9 - 10:30am - Casual Whole Club Training - Junior, Senior Players and New Members very welcome!
NB: These times and groups may change slightly over the first fews weeks to cater for coaches availability and numbers attending.